Saturday, May 4, 2013

Revenge of the 6th

I just want to scream. I have hit that wall where I just can't go anymore. I AM SO FUCKING TIRED I cannot stand this. My feet hurt. They are swollen and sore and I can barely stand. Oh and I've been sick so much today that it hurts to sit too.  I have been running constantly for one thing after another and I am burnt out. And I am completely broke. Credit card maxed out,  not a penny literally to my name.  I haven't had the time or money to go grocery shopping, and dad hasn't been good about picking stuff up. So I am on my last last container of dog food. And speaking of the dog, he made a huge mess again, and I don't even have paper towels to clean him off. So he is sitting in a sink covered in shit while I try to take a breath and handle the situation. Speaking of which, I am thinking that is what I am going to stop doing in school. I don't know what the fuck got into these bimbo bitches but I cannot take another second of their passive aggressive bullshit. Meanwhile they do whatever the fuck they want. Like tomorrow they have me going in at 10 in the morning to set up - and this bitch with the table clothes and decorations isn't coming until 6 pm!!! What the fuck do I have to sit there for if there won't even be stuff to set up. Fuck them. Going to take my laptop and sit in one of the classrooms next door and try to do some of my English papers. Fuck this. And I was trying to do something in the hallways, and so since I wasn't allowed to contribute anything and was constantly told to just shut up and go along with what the bitch has to say,  I asked if I could have what was left over of the fabric to do a swag or something, which they agreed to. Ok fine. So then this fucking bitch tonight refuses to leave me the fucking scraps of fabric.  Really?! The fucking scraps of fabric. Wtf. It's the fucking end clippings of the stuff we already used and you have to pick a fight about it?! Fuck you crazy bitch!! I can't wait to do the fucking peer review. Fuck that anonymous bullshit! I am going to lay it all the fuck out screen shots of the Facebook page and all. They seem to think that because it is a class and not a job there is no accountability. Yea wake up call.

No comments:

Post a Comment